There are millions of people who have savings in their EPF account. So, most of people wants to know their status of amount in their account with Employee’s Provident Fund Organization in India which is working under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. There are so many ways to find out your balance of Employee’s provident fund account online. We have provided here easiest way to check EPF balance online in India.
There are various offices available throughout India like Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Baroda (Vadodara), Rajkot, Surat, Bhopal, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Gwalior, Chandigarh and others. So, let’s start this article on How to Check EPF Balance and Status Online.
List of Steps to Check out your EPF Balance Online with Official website of EPF.
1. First you just need to open the Official website of EPF here http://epfoservices.in/epfo/member_balance/member_balance_office_select.php
2. After opening the Official website of EPF Services, you have to select your region as per your town/city. Here, we have selected “Gujarat” as the state in EPF region.
3. After selecting any state, it will provide list of offices in their district level. You just need to click on district place which is appropriate as per your need. If you are coming under “Ahmedabad” region then click on “Ahmedabad” and go further.
4. In this step, it will ask for important information which is unique to every employees of Government. You just need to provide following information to check your EPF balance quickly and easily online.
Employee PF Account Number
Name (as appeares in EPF Slip)
Mobile number (10 digits)
Now, you have to tick “I Agree” check box and then click on “Submit” button to process your request online. We hope that information on How to Check EPF Balance and Status Online will be useful to all people.
Popular Search Terms:
- checkepf memberbal
- epf chack online
- epf gwalior balance
- epfo gwalior balance
- know epf status
- online pf status in rajkot
- PF balance chack
- pf balance chandigarh opening balance