State Bank of India is the largest bank in India and one of the largest in the World with thousands of employees, branches, ATMs, offices and so on. It is also largest government bank in India with billions of rupees business worldwide across lots of countries. I have written special article to provide best tips & guide on How to Check SBI Complaint Status Online and Track it Online exclusively for the customers of State Bank of India.
Most of SBI branches have good staff but sometime it is not easy for them to manage all things without any problems or issues. They face lots of issues in their daily and routine business hours. Most of employees do co-operate with the customers but some lazy and irresponsible employees do not co-operate as well as do misbehave with the customers. That’s why it creates so much problem to customer as well as it makes bad reputation of the bank in the eyes of customer. Let’s have a look at the steps to know your SBI complaint status online i.e. track State Bank of India complaint status online easily and quickly.
1. Just open Official website to check your State Bank of India status online which is https://prepaid.onlinesbi.com/CMS/Status.jsp
2. Now, it will open new window in your browser.
3. You just need to provide your complaint ticket number when you ludged your online complaint on the Official website of SBI (State Bank of India). After that, you have to enter Captch i.e. enter same words as displayed in the image in the text box to process further. Now, you have to “Submit” your query to check the status/track online. It will show you current status/live status of your SBI complaint.
I hope that my best tips & guide on How to Check SBI Complaint Status Online will be useful to all SBI customers worldwide. Share this useful information with your friends who will get benefit from this details.
Popular Search Terms:
- sbi online complaint status
- sbi complaint ticket number status
- sbi online complain status
- sbi online complaint tracking
- sbi online ticket status